Sales Manager (m/f) USA 1720
Our client is a medium-sized and very successful group of companies, producing materials mainly for the automobile industry and its suppliers at several sites in Europe and the United States and Mexico.
As an approved partner, our client is mainly concerned with processing these technically highly sophisticated products and manufacturing the finished components. In some fields he is the global market leader. An environmentally friendly material in combination with trend-setting developments as well as innovative technology ensures the best possible market opportunities in the coming years.
As part of our client’s further expansion, we are looking for a committed and highly motivated
Sales Manager (m/f) USA
- Total responsibility for the Sales activities in the United States and Mexico
- Look systematically and creatively for new business opportunities
- Market research, identification of potential customers, identify key customers and projects across the region and approach the responsible working on those projects
- Keep close relation and develop the current customers and market
- Commercial responsibility for the defined OEMs and Tier 1s
- Budget negotiations and realization of sales targets
- Selection, planning and control of resources in cooperation with the Program Management
- Ensure optimal communication between customers and internal departments
- Keep close relation with Business Unit through regular reporting
- Network within the organisation worldwide
- Higher Technical or commercial degree
- Several years of experience in the automotive business
- Display a consistently high level of skill in applying decision-making techniques
- Quickly and accurately access relevant information from different sources
- Prepared to go beyond the call of duty in order to achieve results
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
If you would like further information on our client’s company and on this challenging and interesting position please contact JC Jorisch Consulting –Personalberatung to whom you should send your documents by e-mail, stating Reference 1720. Should you have any questions, Mr. Jorisch and Mrs. Ivanova will be glad to answer them.
Please note, that we will forward your documents and personal information to our client only after detailed consultation and consent on your part.